LinkedIn plugin is a useful social tool which adds Follow and Share buttons to your WordPress website posts, pages or widgets. This is a great way to drop the whole LinkedIn functionality in your website and consumer validation for your brand.
Customize the appearance, configure settings, and enable other advanced options to promote your public profile!
- Add LinkedIn buttons such as:
- Automatically display buttons on:
- Select the button position:
- Before content
- After content
- Before and after content
- Custom position (using shortcode)
- Compatible with Multilanguage (current website language detection)
- Choose the count mode for Share and Follow buttons:
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Display LinkedIn buttons for certain pages and/or post types
- Configure all subsites on the network
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation & Videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Czech (cs_CZ) (thanks to Michal Kučera www.n0lim.it)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Like & Share – Add Facebook Like, Share and Profile buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Multilanguage – Translate WordPress website content to other languages manually. Create multilingual pages, posts, widgets, menus, etc.
- Pinterest – Add Pinterest Follow, Pin It buttons and profile widgets (Pin, Board, Profile) to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Twitter – Add Twitter Follow, Tweet, Hashtag, and Mention buttons to WordPress posts, pages and widgets.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin using the “Plugins” menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “LinkedIn”.