Best free #1 multivendor marketplace plugin for a perfect WooCommerce website.
Ever dreamt of having a store like Amazon, eBay, etsy, AirBnB or Flipkart? Then WC Marketplace will turn your dreams into a reality.
You will have an online eCommerce store setup, where multiple merchants, vendors, traders or sellers can sell goods or services to customers in no time. ☺
WC Marketplace – brings you, your easiest and one stop solution to build a perfect online marketplace website.
Why choose WC Marketplace?
There are numerous competitors on similar grounds, then why WCMp?
Let’s list down facts so that we can answer your question and simplify your choice.
Fact #1: Highest 5 star rated marketplace plugin.
WC Marketplace is a free marketplace solution with extremely powerful and top market level features. Think of any eCommerce based multivendor marketplace and you can recreate the same with WC Marketplace. You are getting all the best features for zero payment.
Fact #2: An acclaimed 5 star rated support team.
Facing a hard to explain issue? Or a simple plugin conflict? Maybe, an issue with WCMp you’ve already debugged? Or maybe, just an issue, you are not sure of? WC Marketplace support team will listen to you patiently and solve your problems in the blink of an eye. Come, try WC Marketplace and it’s set of talented support engineers.
Fact #3: Value for customers.
At WCMp, we believe in family. Once, you’ve placed your trust in us, you are our family. If you are facing a trouble with your website, we’ll be up on our toes to provide all the help we can. Our customers have also become our contributors. Found a bug? Or shared a piece of code that can help with the development? Or a simple language fix? Maybe just an idea? Your smallest contribution counts. See here.
Fact #4: Regular updates.
WC Marketplace will never compromise with your security. It provides regular updates to prevent any sort of vulnerabilities and to stay updated with the latest multivendor marketplace trends. Found a feature on Amazon yesterday? It might just be there on the priority list in the next WCMp update.
Fact #4: A vast knowledgebase and documentation.
WC Marketplace provides a thorough guide on how to setup your multivendor marketplace. Read through each document carefully and carry out the necessary steps to have a fully functional and equipped eCommerce marketplace solution that is ready to take on the best in market competition.
Fact #5: So much and for free.
Lastly, you get all the goodness of WCMp and much more simply for free.
So, the answer is simple – From why choose WC Marketplace to why not choose WC Marketplace?
An eCommerce multivendor marketplace solution is all about simpler and better user (customer’s, vendor’s and admin’s) experience. Interested? Read on to find out more.
- Customers can not only see all the products, categories listed on your store but they also get an exclusive list of vendors listed on your site, so that they know whom to choose from ( This is termed as the Vendor List ).
- Customers can also search for a vendor by their nearest location or by product categories or even alphabetically ( technically, it is called Vendor Search or Vendor Filter ).
- If the customer has a particular vendor in mind, they can view all the products belonging to the vendor on one single page ( termed as: Vendor Shop page ).
- For customers ease of shopping experience, if a single product is sold by multiple vendors, customers can compare the rates each vendor has to offer.
- Customers can also buy products from different vendors in a single order.
- A customer can directly question the vendor about a product before proceeding with the purchase ( termed as: Product Questions and Answers section ).
- If a customer finds a problem with a particular vendor or so they can report an abuse against the vendor.
- Last but not at all the least, an easy checkout process with WooCommerce supported payment gateways.
Insights from future WCMp for customers:
– Customer’s question and answer tab
– Live Order tracking
– Return and Refund Module
– Support Ticket Module
- An entirely separate frontend dashboard, where they can manage their products, coupons, orders, commissions, customer questions and much more ( technically termed as: The Vendor Dashboard ).
- Vendors get their dedicated store ( or vendor’s shop ) and their equivalent store settings which they can manage themselves.
- Vendors get a weekly and monthly sales report in the vendor dashboard itself.
- For overseas marketplaces, vendors can also see their sales report based on locations, which country has ordered more of their products ( termed as: Visitors Map ).
- They can also set their shop location using Google maps, they can also add their external shop URL, link their social profiles, which will be visible to the customers. In short, vendors can manage their profile completely from their dashboard.
✓ In terms of Product Management:
- Vendors can add or upload products from their dashboard itself just as WooCommerce provides in the backend – which includes adding virtual and downloadable products, setting tax or shipping classes, managing product tags, adding product attributes, manage the inventory of each product and much more.
- Vendors can also sell products previously listed by other vendors as theirs i.e. a product will have more than one vendor attached to it (this is called the much in demand Single Product Multiple Vendors ).
- Vendors can also add their products GTIN, ISBN or UAN number.
- A categorical tree or Browse Tree Guides (BTG) for products just like Amazon is also included for ease of product management.
✓ Coupon Management:
- Vendors can create, edit, delete fixed/percentage coupons ( applicable only for their products ) similar to WooCommerce.
✓ Shipping and Tax Management:
- Vendors can enable or disable a shipping zone, as is necessary.
- Add shipping methods and configure shipping rates.
- WC Marketplace also lets vendors configure table rate shipping, flat rate, local pickup and free shipping.
✓ For Order Management:
- Vendors can see and manage all their orders from the vendor dashboard itself.
- They can export their orders into a CSV, change the order status and add an order note for reference.
- Vendors can also mark an order as shipped and issue refunds for customers.
✓ Coming to, Vendor’s Commissions:
- Vendors can select their preferred mode of payment – supported payment methods are: PayPal, Stripe and Direct Bank Transfer.
- Vendors receive their commissions at equal periods of time according to the payment schedule set by the admin although vendor does have an option to withdraw all or some of his pending dues at any point of time ( technically, it is termed as Request Withdrawal Commission ).
Vendors also have an access to their very own ledger book where they can see all of their transaction history and it’s details.
> Insights from future WCMp for vendors:
> – WPML Integration
> – Vendor’s Question Answer tab
> – Vendor Followers Module
> – Vendor Notification Module
> – Deactivate Vendor account Module
Simply hassle-free with just initial setups.
- Automatic setup wizard for a perfect online store setup.
- Admin can easily customise the vendor’s registration form with innumerable built in form elements.
- Adding, managing or rejecting a vendor’s application are under admin’s supervision.
- Set announcements and upload knowledgebases for vendors.
- Admin configures and controls the single product multiple vendors flow.
- The admin also decides on the template applicable for the vendor’s shop from a list of various predefined templates.
- An admin can generate sales report for each vendor ( termed as: Vendor wise sales report ).
- An exclusive to-do list for the admin is included for easier operation and management of the store.
- Admin can accept payments from customers using any payment gateway that are supported by WooCommerce.
✓ Incase of Product Management:
- Admin manages the product types that a vendor can upload from their dashboard.
- Automatic or manual approval from the admin is necessary after a product is submitted by the vendor.
✓ Coupon Management:
- Similar to product management, automatic or manual approval from the admin is necessary after the coupon has been submitted by the vendor.
- When an admin creates a coupon, the coupon will be available across the entire website irrespective of vendors.
✓ In terms of admin’s control over vendor’s capability:
- An admin can block or even suspend a vendor.
- Hide or display vendor’s contact details and choose a colour template for the vendors dashboard apart from vendor’s product management capabilities discussed above.
✓ Shipping and Tax Management:
- Adding and configuring shipping zones are all under admin’s workload.
- Configuring tax classes and tax rates are also one of admin’s primary roles.
✓ Configuring vendor’s commissions:
- Admin can choose from a variety of commission types: Commission per product, Commission per vendor and Commission per category.
- Admin can configure the allowable payment methods for a vendor to receive payments, the commission payment schedule, withdrawal locking period ( time period after which the vendor can request for a withdrawal of commission ), set disbursement threshold ( the minimum monetary amount of pending commission required over which the vendor will be allowed to request for a withdrawal ) and payment gateway charge (on setting this, the set amount will be deducted from the vendor’s pending dues ).
- Similar to WooCommerce order page, WC Marketplace also provides a commission page separately. Here, the admin can manage commissions entirely and change it’s status.
Insights from future WCMp for admin:
– Vendor verification via SMS and email
– Product Approval module
– To-Do List and Announcement Enhancement
Take a step forward and try our demo.
Our most popular addons
NOTE: WC Marketplace plugin is an extension of WooCommerce, so the WooCommerce plugin must be installed and activated in your WordPress site for this plugin to work properly.
- Download and install WC Marketplace plugin using the built-in WordPress plugin installer.
If you download WC Marketplace plugin manually, make sure it is uploaded to
/wp-content/plugins/and activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress. Or follow the steps below:
Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin > Upload dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor.zip > Install Now > Activate Plugin.
- Configure as you see fit, under WCMp / Settings.
- Configure email notifications from WooCommerce / Settings.
- View Commissions under WCMp / Commissions.
- View reports WCMp / Reports.