Create before-and-after image sliders in Divi easily with Before + After Images for Divi.
- Compatible with the Visual Builder.
- Compatible with lazy load plugins (excludes slider images).
- Supports cropped image sizes (image size selection).
- Mobile responsive.
This plugin is designed to work with the Divi Builder plugin or a theme such as Divi or Extra by Elegant Themes (affiliate link).
My Plugins for Divi
Supporting Before + After Images for Divi
If you found this free plugin helpful, please support the developer with a small donation:
Plugin created by Aaron Bolton. Before + After Images for Divi brings the power of TwentyTwenty by ZURB to your Divi Builder installation.
- Upload before-after-images-for-divi to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Add a new **Before + After Images* module to any Page or Post that uses the Divi Builder.
- Add a Before image and an After image to the module.
- Select an image size in the module under the Advanced tab.
- Click the green check to save the module.
- Click the green Save button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to Save changes.