This plugin allows your customers to pay via Barion Smart Gateway in your WooCommerce online store.
- Adds Barion as a payment option to the WooCommerce checkout page
- Redirects the user to the Barion payment page after checkout
- Handles the callback from Barion after payment
- sets the order status to “processing”, “completed” or “failed” respectively
- Refund payments via Barion
I’d be happy to hear your feedback! Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
You’re welcome to contribute to this open source plugin by creating pull-requests on Github. To do this, you need to fork the repository, implement the changes and push them to your fork. After that you can create a pull request to merge changes from your fork the main repository.
Barion and the Barion logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sense/Net Inc.
WooCommerce and the WooCommerce logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bubblestorm Management (Proprietary) Limited trading as WooThemes.
If you choose to sign up to the newsletter, the following data will be collected: admin email address, the current user’s name and email address, the URL of your blog, the locale of the blog and the IP address of the currently logged in user. We use the collected data to send newsletters occasionally.
The collected data is deleted upon request and will not be shared.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
- WordPress 4.0 or later
- The recommended way to install the plugin is through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Search for “barion”, you should already see this plugin
- Hit “Install Now”, then enable the plugin
- Click on the menu item “WooCommerce” then select the “Checkout” tab
- Click on the new submenu item named “Barion”
- On this page you should set the POSKey of the shop and your Barion email address
- Should you want to use the test envorinment, select it from the Barion Environment dropdown. You’ll need to create a shop on the Barion test page.
- Enable the payment method if you’re ready to use Barion