Boost your marketing strategy with Automate Ads on Google for Woocommerce. Get Google Ads, easy, fast & free. Display, Search, Shopping, Retargeting and more!
Improve your Adwords marketing strategy for Woocommerce with one of the most advanced, innovative and powerful marketing automation tools, based on machine learning and big data.
Reach target customers looking for your products.
Save time on Google Ads campaign creation.
Automate bid strategy to optimize your budget.
Keyword generation: Automated generation of keywords based on your products and categories.
Google Search Ads: Search Ads campaigns that appear on Google search results and other Google sites when people search for your relevant keywords. Search Ads are the most common type of ads when searching at Google.
Google Display Ads & Banner creation: Reach people while they’re browsing their favorite websites through image-focused ads. We will create a set of banners at no cost.
Google Retargeting Ads: Reconnect with people that have previously visited your store by displaying dynamic marketing ads on their different devices. Retargeting Ads can make customers make the first purchase or make them repurchase on your store.
Shopping campaigns and feed: Run your Google Shopping campaigns easy with our extra features. Shopping campaigns can generate a great impact for your Woocommerce store.
After a single & simple installation process, which only takes a few minutes, your ads will be in the Google Ads network with the guarantee of a Google Premier Partner. Once the Adwords campaigns are created and launched, Automate Ads on Google for Woocommerce will start automatically optimizing your campaigns and maximizing your marketing budget. Our software adjusts bids using algorithms to ensure that you get the best results for Adwords: Search Ads, Retargeting Ads, Display Ads and Google Shopping.
- Go to: WordPress > Settings > WordPress Clever Google Ads.
- Allow access to your Google Ads configuration so we are able to personalize and publish your campaigns.
- Configure the extensions general attributes:
* Countries in which your ads will be shown.
* Select the categories your shops fall in.
* Finally, select which collections you want to advertise.
- Complete shop characteristics:
* Specify the name and two versions of your shop’s description in 30 to 90 characters.
* Select your logo.
- Set ad information and a daily budget for your ads:
* Write a few short sentences that your audience will see on your ads.
* Specify the services that your shop will include, such as
* Finally, include a phone number that will be shown on your ads, if there is one.
* Set a daily budget for your ads.
Once you complete this step, your extension will be completely configured, click next and start making a profit!