AutoConvert Greeklish Permalinks converts greek characters to latin in all permalinks. The plugin makes sure that every new permalink is in greeklish and offers the option to convert all the old links with greek characters to latin.
- Convert automaticly the permalink of every new post and term.
- Convert all your older posts and terms with a click of a button.
- Choose how dipthongs are converted.
- Developed to be friendly to developers with WP-CLI support and filter to modify the converion.
- Install and activate your plugin like every other WordPress plugin.
- After installation the permalink of every new post will be converted to greeklish.
- You can adjust conversion and disable automatic conversion on ‘Settings’ > ‘Convert Greek Permalinks’.
- To convert old posts/terms, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Convert Greek Permalinks’ > ‘Convert old posts/terms’, select the post types and taxonomies you want to convert and click the “Convert Permalinks” button.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the AutoConvert Greeklish Permalinks plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem