Auto Listings helps you list, manage & sell cars easily. The plugin includes advanced search, auto-populating for vehicle data, lead capture, gallery, maps. It’s a must-have tool for car dealers.
Auto Listings works with any WordPress theme & allows you to create a car sales marketplace. It is perfect for car dealers, car sale websites or car classifieds websites.
Create, edit and manage your car listings using Auto Listings.
The plugin is well coded, mobile friendly (responsive), SEO friendly and can be easily customized.
FREE CAR LISTINGS THEME
We also offer free car listings theme that you can use with the plugin. It’s compatible with the plugin, responsive and ready to use in production websites.
WHY CAR DEALERS LOVE AUTO LISTINGS
- Vehicle Data – car data from 1941 – over 68,000 cars! Simply choose the year, make and model. All specs are then populated into your fields
- Advanced Search – highly customizable search box can be added anywhere
- New, Used & Certified – choose the condition of vehicles to sell
- Body Types – add as many body types as you like to this custom taxonomy
- Specification Fields – choose which spec fields you want to use
- Custom Fields – add custom fields through the use of filters
- Listing Statuses – custom Statuses can be styled with different colors & icons
- Highlight New – make new listings stand out by auto highlighing for x days
- Image Galleries – customized image galleries on each listing
- Contact Forms – contact forms are inserted into each listing allowing you to easily capture leads
- Google Maps – Google Maps integration in the admin makes adding locations a breeze
- Theme Compatibility – works with all themes
- Developer Friendly
- SEO Friendly
- Mobile Friendly
- Sell Cars – perfect for car dealerships, car sales websites or car classifieds
WHY YOUR USERS WILL LOVE AUTO LISTINGS
- Advanced Search – makes it easy to find what they are looking for
- Looks Fantastic – users will love the easy to use design
- List or Grid View – visitors choose their own style of viewing cars
- New Listings Highlighted – auto highlight new listings
- Icons – users see the important details at a glance
- Image Galleries – galleries to display multiple images
- Google Maps – shows users the area the item is located
- Contact Form – users can send enquiries direct from listings
- Detailed Specs – detailed specs on each listing
- Responsive – view on any device
VEHICLE DATA FOR CAR DEALERS
Easily populate the vehicle details and specs by simply choosing the vehicle year, make and model.
No more manually typing all of your vehicle data. Car dealers love this!
You simply need to choose the year, the make and the model of the vehicle and then click the ‘Populate the Fields’ button to auto populate each field.
The car data is pulled from CarQuery and the CarQuery database contains over 68,000 vehicles from over 150 manufacturers going all the way back to 1941 until today.
The search box is extremely smart and can be customized to suit your needs.
There are tons of options and you can choose which fields you want to add to the search box.
There is also a radius search that allows users to narrow the search results to their region. This uses a combination of Google Maps Geocoding and radius searching to deliver the relevant results.
Google Maps is integrated into each listing. When adding a listing, you simply need to start typing the address and Google will help you find the exact address and location. You can even move the map marker and place wherever you like.
On the listing page, it will not pinpoint an exact address, it will instead show a circle of the area. Which avoids giving away any personal addresses.
[auto_listings_listing] [auto_listings_listings] [auto_listings_search] [auto_listings_contact_form]
The shortcodes can be easily customized, with each shortcode having many options.
Visit the shortcodes docs page for more info.
A robust, flexible framework & template system gives you full control over every aspect of your automotive website, so you can customize it to fit your needs.
Easily override the default HTML template files by including them into your own theme.
The template system used is very similar to the WooCommerce template system, so if you have used that before, this will be a breeze.
Visit the template docs page for more info.
We have a number of premium extensions to help take your automotive website to the next level.
View our Premium Extensions here.
Install like any other plugin – directly from plugins page or upload via FTP.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Auto Listings to configure the options
- Go to Users > Add New to add a new Auto Listings Seller
- Go to Listings to see the sample listing that has been created