Twitter Feed by ArrowPlugins is a PREEMIUM Twitter Feed plugin for WordPress. Add your Twitter Feeds anywhre into your site also on multiple Twitter Feeds supported on one single page, post or in widget are by adding shortcode. Twitter feed plugin helps you to display Twitter feeds from any public Twitter account, in same way you can also show Twitter feed from any hashtag and display Twitter feed into your posts, pages, home or in widget. With Twitter feed plugin you can add multiple Twitter feeds into single page, post or widget using shortcodes.
Features include the following:
- Super Simple to set up
- Change Date Posted Language Multiple Language Support( English, Dutch, German, Italian, Russian & more… )
- 6 Feed Templates for your Twitter feed display
- 3 Feed Styles for your Twitter feed layout
- Vertical Style Feed to show your Twitter feed in a line
- Blog Style Feed
- Masonry Style Feed to show Twitter feed in Pinterest like style
- Create Unlimited number of Feeds
- Display feeds from Public accounts
- Display feeds from any hashtag
- Create Multiple Column Masonry Feed
- Select number of columns for Masonry Style Feed
- Limit Caption Text (number of characters of caption text to show)
- Show/Hide Display Picture
- Show/Hide Post Date
- Show/Hide Caption Text
- Completely Responsive and mobile ready – layout looks great on any screen size and in any container width
- Display Multiple Twitter Feeds on the same page or on different pages throughout your site
- Use the built-in shortcode
- With our Premium Version you can add more than one feed on a single post, page or in widgets!
24/7 Awesome Support!
Twitter Feed comes with FREE Basic Support! If you need help or have questions we’re just an email away Support Forum and we will get to you as quickly as we can! (usually within 12hrs). Twitter Feed was Developed By ArrowPlugins –> https://www.ArrowPlugins.com/
The easy way :
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for plugin Twitter Feed ArrowPlugins”
- Click “Install”.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Twitter Feed.
- Go to Twitter Feed from Dashboard menu.
Not so easy way :
- To install Twitter Feed via FTP
- Download the Twitter Feed
- Unarchive Twitter Feed plugin
- Copy folder with arrow-twitter-feed.zip
- Open the ftp wp-contentplugins
- Paste the plug-ins folder in the folder
- Go to admin panel => open item “Plugins” => activate Twitter feed.
- Go to Twitter feed from Dashboard menu.
If you are having difficulties with installation please contact us Support Forum