Automagically add Accelerated Mobile Page Google AMP Project functionality to your site. Make your site load 5X faster on mobile by using features of the open source AMP project.
- Gutenberg Support
- Slider Support
- AMP WP Powerful Settings Panel
- AMP WP Options Panel
- Related Posts
- Layout – Classic View/ List View
- Translation Panel
- Site Loads 5x Faster in Mobiles
- Full Google AMP Support
- 100% Valid AMP Contents
- 100% RTL Compatible
- 100% Yoast SEO Compatible
- Auto Ads For AMP Support
- Compatible with All Cache Plugins
- Compatible with Jetpack plugin
- Notice Bar
- GDPR Compliant (Europe Region)
- Third Party Analytics to Track Visitors (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Segment Analytics, Quantcast Tracking, Alexa Metrics, Chartbeat Analytics, comScore, Yandex Metrica, AFS Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Native AMP Search Functionality
- Show/Hide AMP Mobile Redirections for Mobile Visitors
- Show/Hide AMP on Search Page
- Show/Hide AMP feature on Post Types
- Show/Hide AMP feature on Taxonomies (Categories/Tags/Custom)
- Show/Hide Date in Archive/Single Post Page
- Show/Hide Author in Archive/Single Post Page
- Show/Hide Thumbnail in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Date in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Author in Related Posts
- Show/Hide Date in Home Page Slider
- Show/Hide Author in Home Page Slider
- Show/Hide Tags in Single Post Page
- “Automattic AMP” Plugin Compatibility
- Recent Comments
- Sticky Header
- AMP WordPress Menu
- Custom AMP FrontPage
- Social Icons
- Embed Images, Videos, Audios and IFrames (YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, Instagram).
- Internal AMP Linking
- Lightbox for Images
- Enable/Disable AMP for Any Post
- Customizable Color Scheme
- Custom CSS Options
- OneSignal Push Notifications integration
- Contact Form 7 Support
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
- Install Regenerate Thumbnails and regenerate your post thumbnails to avoid breaking the layout on post list.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater (PHP 7.0 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “AMP WP” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
wp-content/plugins/directory to your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ from menu in WordPress admin panel.
- Use the AMP WP -> Customize AMP screen to configure the plugin