This plugin handles AMIMOTO helper plugins.
You can easy use AMIMOTO helper plugins in the plugin admin panel.
Now supports the following plugins.
- Nginx Cache Controller: Control Nginx reverse proxy cache.
- C3 CloudFront Cache Controller: Control Amazon CloudFront.
Two ways to install this plugin
You can two ways to install this plugin.
A: Install through WordPress dashboard
1. Go to Plugin page on your WordPress dashboard
2. Click [Add New]
3. Input amimoto dashboard into search form
4. Click [Install Now]
5. Click [Activate]
B: Install through FTP or SFTP
1. Upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the AMIMOTO Plugin Dashboard plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem