Amazify is a very simple plugin that will edit any Amazon link in all posts to add your affiliate tag. If there is already an affiliate tag in the link, the plugin will replace it with yours.
In addition you can tell him to automatically add a nofollow attribute and/or a target=”_blank”.
You don’t need to check anymore every single Amazon links you or other writers added in your posts !
New feature : catch all Amazon links and redirect them all to a single URL (like a links proxy for example).
- Check all Amazon links in a post and add your tag (&tag=yourtag-21) or change existing tag into yours.
- Add a nofollow rel attribute if you want so (Options)
- Add a target=”_blank” attribute if you want so (Options)
Don’t forget to add YOUR Amazon tag on the Options page.
- Download the plugin zip archive.
- Extract it in your
wp-content/pluginsfolder or upload via admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings -> Amazify and set up your Amazon affiliate tag