This plugin detects your ‘already existing tags’ into your post each time you create or edit/save one. The found tags will be automatically assigned.
- Easy configuration.
- Allow or block manually added tags; the choice is yours.
- You can choose if the title is examined or not.
- You can activate a filter and select which categories will be affected and which ones will be ignored by the plugin.
- Clean uninstall option: If this option is enabled, the plugin will leave absolutely no traces when uninstalling.
- Visit digitalemphasis.com for more info.
- Upload the ‘already-existing-tags’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin through the ‘Posts -> Already Existing Tags’ administration panel.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Already Existing Tags plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem