This plugin caches web requests and stores static html code. You can configure what urls do not to cache, what user shouldn’t be cached and ect.
After first web request plugin will create a cache of this requested webpage, and on second request your webserver will serve static html code instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
It has some options to drive caching process.
- … define filter by regular expressions pattern to exclude
necessary urls from cache.
- … fill user’s list to define who will not cached.
- … do cache only for anonymous users.
- … forcing rebuild cache on page/comment updating.
- … setup cache timing.
- … activate server confing boosters.
- Upload and extract arhive files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check plugin’s configuration through wp-admin option’s section. Default
configuration is situatable for most cases.
- And enjoy, of course!