This contact form plugin is used to create a simple contact form using Ajax technology and advanced spam protection (Google reCAPTCHA v3). In difference to most other plugins, there is no form-builder included.
Check the features:
- Protect your forms against spam using Google reCAPTCHA v3 (optional)
- Protect your forms by blocking specific countries which are not relevant for your website (optional)
- Works with the default wp_mail() function (use it together with the Postmark for WordPress plugin to send emails via SMTP)
- Options for the email subject and the from/to email addresses
- You can translate all text using a localization tool
- Fully translated into the Dutch language
- The form HTML is compatible with the Bootstrap CSS framework
- Use the CSS style-sheet included by the plugin (optional)
- Track successfully submitted forms in Google Analytics and/or Clicky
- Uninstall function, the plugin removes the option values on removal!
The plugin is built to keep stuff simple. If you need a complex web form or if you need a form builder, please use one of the popular form plugins. To use the “Block countries” feature you need an API key. Open a free ipstack account to get a key that is good for 10.000 API requests.
The quickest method for installing the Ajax contact form is:
- Automatically install using the built-in WordPress Plugin installer or…
- Upload the entire
fws-ajax-contact-formfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add the shortcode [FWSAjaxContactForm] into the page of your choice.