This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
AffiliateWP Checkout Referrals allows a customer to award commission to an affiliate at checkout. This can be done via a select menu or input field. If an affiliate is already being tracked by the customer the affiliate select menu or input field is not shown at checkout.
Currently supported integrations
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Restrict Content Pro
- Shows a select menu or input field at checkout (but only when a referral link is not used) that allows a customer to select/enter an affiliate that their purchase will be credited to. The input field allows either an affiliate ID or username to be entered.
- Adds a payment note to the order screen showing the referral ID, amount recorded for affiliate, and affiliate’s name.
- Optionally require that the customer select or enter an affiliate at checkout.
- Select how the Affiliate’s should be displayed in the select menu.
- Select what text is shown above the select menu at checkout.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
- Configure the options from Affiliates → Settings → Integrations
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins → Add New → and type this plugin’s name