This plugin requires AffiliateWP in order to function.
Affiliate Area Tabs allows you to add custom tabs to AffiliateWP’s Affiliate Area. Each tab is linked to a WordPress page making it exceptionally easy to add and manage the tab’s content. Pages assigned to a tab are only viewable to affiliates.
Affiliate Area Tabs allows you to:
- Add new custom tabs to your Affiliate Area
- Reorder any tab via drag and drop
- Hide tabs from appearing on the front-end Affiliate Area
- Manage tabs added by other AffiliateWP add-ons (Direct Link Tracking, Show Affiliate Coupons, Order Details For Affiliates)
Here are just some of the things you could do:
- Add a “Request Payout” tab and then insert a form. Your affiliates can now request that they be paid at any time.
- Add a “Contact” tab and insert a contact form. Your affiliates can now contact you from the Affiliate Area.
- Add a “FAQs” tab and insert some common questions and answers for your affiliates.
- Add an “Important Dates” tab and list some special dates and promotions for your affiliates to remember.
- Add a “URLs” tab and list some special URLs (landing pages or product pages) for your affiliates. You can even show their own referral URL using AffiliateWP’s [affiliate_referral_url] shortcode.
- Add a “Leaderboard” tab and insert an affiliate leaderboard, using the AffiliateWP Leaderboard plugin.
- Add a “News” tab and share important news with your affiliates (or link to other blog posts).
- Add an “Affiliate Brand Assets” or “Downloadables” tab, and add documents or images from your WordPress Media Library that don’t suit the existing Creatives tab.
What is AffiliateWP?
AffiliateWP provides a complete affiliate management system for your WordPress website that seamlessly integrates with all major WordPress e-commerce and membership platforms. It aims to provide everything you need in a simple, clean, easy to use system that you will love to use.
- Unpack the entire contents of this plugin zip file into your
- Upload to your site
- Navigate to
wp-admin/plugins.phpon your site (your WP Admin plugin page)
- Activate this plugin
- Go to Affiliates → Settings → Affiliate Area Tabs to configure the tabs (or removing the existing ones)
- View the new tabs by visiting the Affiliate Area page on the front-end of your website. This is the page defined as the “Affiliate Area” at Affiliates → Settings → General
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name