Running your WordPress site with an e-Commerce plugin or solution? WP Affiliate Manager can help you manage an affiliate marketing program to drive more traffic and more sales to your store.
Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing advertising method and it is very cost effective.
This plugin facilitates the affiliates recruitment, registration, login, management process.
It will also track the referrals your affiliates send to your site and give commissions appropriately.
Affiliates Manager integrates with some popular e-commerce solutions. It integrates with:
- Simple Shopping Cart
- WP eCommerce
- Easy Digital Downloads
- iThemes Exchange
- WP eStore
- Sell Digital Downloads
- Paid Membership Pro
- Simple Membership
- Stripe Payments
Your affiliate’s traffic and sales are recorded and ready for display as soon as they happen.
No matter if you have 1 or 1,000 affiliates, you can track them all.
Flat Rate or Percentage Based Payouts
You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate per order, or choose to pay them a percentage of every order they initiate.
Set Payout Rates Per Affiliate
Each of your affiliates can be set to their own payout amount.
Manual Adjustments and Payouts
There may be a time when you need to credit an affiliate for something other than a sale. For example, a bonus for reaching a sales goal. Manual adjustments are treated as a line item for easy tracking.
Pay Your Affiliates Using PayPal
Ability to easily pay your affiliates their commission using PayPal.
Unlimited Creatives and Ads for your Affiliates
You can add as many banners or text link ads as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
Customizable Affiliate Registration
You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
- Sign up affiliates to your Mailchimp list.
- Sign up affiliates to MailPoet newsletter list.
Affiliate Ad Impression Tracking
Track how many times a particular affiliate ad is getting viewed.
Customize Messages for Affiliates
You can customize the email messages that gets sent to your affiliate when they register for an account. The following messages are customizable:
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = APPROVED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = DECLINED
- HTML message displayed to user at logon if affiliate STATUS = PENDING
- HTML message displayed to user after successfully submitting the affiliate registration form
- Body of the e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately after submitting their application.
- Body of the e-mail sent to a newly registered affiliate immediately following their application being approved.
- Body of e-mail sent to the affiliate immediately following their application being declined.
This plugin can be translated to your language. The following language translations are already available in the plugin:
You can translate the plugin using this documentation.
View the Plugin Documentation to get started.
If you have a question, you can ask it on our support forum.
Visit the affiliate manager plugin site for more details.
- If you are a developer and you need some extra hooks or filters for this plugin then let us know.
- Github repository – https://github.com/wp-insider/affiliates-manager-plugin
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (wpaffiliatemanager.zip)
- Click Install Now and then activate the plugin