Notice: If you are looking for cleaning up your database, use instead our plugin: Advanced Database Cleaner
‘Advanced WordPress reset’ plugin will reset you WordPress Database back to its first original status in order to make a fresh installation without going through WordPress traditional installation. This plugin will help you saving time especially if you are a developer and you have to install WordPress from scratch every time.
- Make a new installation without going through the 5 minutes WordPress installation
- Resets the database without deleting or modifying any of your files (all your WordPress, plugins and themes files are kept)
- Deletes all database customizations made by plugins and themes
- Deletes all content including post, pages, options, etc.
- Detects the Admin user and recreate it with its saved password
- Keeps the blog name after the reset
- Quick and convenient
- Actually the plugin does not support Multisite installation. We will add it as soon as possible.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Single site installation
- After extraction, upload the Plugin to your
- Go to “Dashboard” » “Plugins” and choose ‘Activate’
- The plugin page can be accessed via “Dashboard” » “Tools” » “Advanced WP reset”