An Elementor extension that allows you to easily dynamically query your posts and portfolio widget results without custom query IDs.
This plugin is built on Elementor’s posts and portfolio widgets so Elementor must be installed and activated. You can use this plugin to query your posts based on a dynamic author field or date field. If you have any special requests, just message us on our website or FB page and we will try to add it to the plugin right away.
This is compatible with ACF and Jetengine too. This works for the Elementor Pro posts and portfolio widgets as well as Elementor Extras post extras widget. (If you want this to be compatible with another widget, we can check if it’s possible).
So far you can query your posts in the following ways:
- Author is Current User. The logged in user will only see posts that he/she is the author of.
- Author is Current Author. Show other posts by the current author.
- Custom Field is Current User. The logged in user will only see posts where the custom field equals his/her ID, email, or username, based on whichever key you choose.
- Pre Expired Posts. Choose a custom date field ( in “Ymd” format ) that returns an expiration date. Only non-expired posts will show.
- Expired Posts. Choose a custom date field ( in “Ymd” format ) that returns an expiration date. Only expired posts will show.
- Start and end dates. Choose 2 custom date fields ( in “Ymd” format ) that return a start and end date. Only posts within between these 2 dates will show.
- Query by the time.
- Dynamic Related Posts. Show posts that are dynamically hand picked by a relationship or post object field.
- Dynamic Related Terms. Show posts that are dynamically hand picked by a taxonomy field.
- Custom Field is Current Post ID. Show posts that contain a custom field that is equal to the current post.
Similar Field Values
- Custom Field is Value. Show posts that contain a custom field with a similar value.
- Custom Field Contains Value. Show posts that contain a custom field with one of many values.
- Dynamic OrderBy. Dynamically order the posts by a custom field.
- OrderBy Last Modified. Order posts by last modified date.
Appreciate what we’re doing? Please give us a like on our facebook page:
Kaplan Web Development Facebook page
Need an Elementor and WordPress proffesional for a project? Check out our website:
Kaplan Web Development website
Check out Elementor Pro. We highly recommend pro for anyone who is looking to get more out of WordPress and Elementor:
- Make sure both Elementor and Elementor Pro are installed and activated. This plugin will not do anything without both of them.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Jump into the Elementor editor and start quering your posts dynamically