Are you looking for an easier way to manage the complex menu navigation of your wordpress website?
Advanced Menu Manager for WordPress makes it simpler for website admins to effectively create and manage menu for content-heavy wordpress blogs and websites.
When the site has hundreds of menu items, it becomes complex task to add new item, drag to top etc. This plugin helps you to improve productivity while effectively managing the menus.
Pro Plugin Demo : View Demo
- You can view, add, edit and manage your pages and posts to make your job easier.
- Easy search option of page/posts specially when you have hundreds of pages/posts.
- Detailed view of pages/posts including page id, slug, author name, template names etc.
- Filter pages/posts which are already there in your menu.
Advanced Menu Manager Pro version:
Need even more features? upgrade to Advanced Menu Manager Pro and get all the features available in Advanced Menu Manager’s premium version.
- Track, compare, restore all your changes with Menu Revisions
- The Advanced Menu Manager plugin keeps a revision for each change you have made in your menu. Also, it allows you to compare your current menu with a revision in the past. So, in case you made a mistake while editing the menu, you do not need to worry. You can always restore your entire menu back from previously stored revisions
- Put the menu anywhere on your site/blog with short-code
- Use this feature to copy your menu structure. Just copy and paste the code in the page/post where you require. The same menu shall appear in that page/post.
- Menu Lock Functionality
- Using this feature you can lock particular Menu for other users. This feature can be handy when you want to restrict other admin users from editing the main navigation of your site. If you have many admin users on your WordPress site, and you want sure that not everyone can edit the main menu. Only selected users can change the main menu. In that case, you can utilize the Menu Lock Functionality.
- Create new pages within the menu without leaving your add menu item screen.
- You can edit whole page/post from the menu.
- You can see view page / post attributes
Explore our other plugins to supercharge your wordpress website:
- Emporos – Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Blocker – Prevent Fake Orders And Blacklist Fraud Customers
- WooCommerce Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics Integration With Conversion Tracking
- Woocommerce Category Banner Management
- Woocommerce Conditional Extra Fees
- Woocommerce Advanced Product Size Charts
- Advance Menu Manager for WordPress
- Woocommerce Save For Later Cart Enhancement
Is it possible to create menu item beetween two menu item?
Yes, It is possible, just click on the green plus sign to add a menu item parallely where ever you want.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Update Menu item using below interface.
Appearance >> advance menu manager
1) A Custom-built User Interface:
With hundreds of pages in your menu, you need a tailored UI that offers a complete view of menu, the parent pages and their child (sub-items). AMM has that user-interface. Besides offering a complete picture of your menu, the clutter-free UI also allows you to view, add, edit and manage your pages and posts to make your job easier.
2) Add pages/posts parallely:
Besides allowing you to get a comprehensive view of your menu and its sub items, the plugin helps you add menu items and sub-items parallely. This apart, the plugin also helps the user to create and add new pages/posts without going back and forth as is the case with the default WP menu feature.
3) Make no mistake while searching files:
The default search option in WordPress Menu does not offer a detailed look. This increases the chances of selecting a wrong page, leading to task repetition. AMM offers complete view of pages you have searched ensuring you select the right page.
4) See Menu Item ID:
The default WordPress Menu does not provide a quick look into whether a particular menu item is a page or a post. Besides, you also cannot know what the item id is. The AMM id equipped with this functionality to show you complete details in a single user interface to save your time and efforts.
5) Hide existing menu:
The plugin also offers you a functionality to hide existing menu items when you want to add pages/posts to your current menu. This helps you save time and avoid confusion.
6) Manage attributes for a menu item:
Manage a particular menu item snavigation label, title attribute, CSS classes, Link relationship and description from here.
7) Other features you will love:
-> Manage and delete pages from a single interface, no going to open menu detail content. -> Add tags to pages/posts and category -> Insert custom links as per your needs -> Add a menu item as a child category without going back and forth. -> Easy to use page/post search functionality so that you know you have selected the correct file. -> Hide/show a parent item's sub-category.