Advanced Local Pickup lets you mark your WooCommerce order status as “Ready for Pickup” and adds the pickup instructions to the email sent to your customers. When your customer comes to pick up the order from your store, you can mark the order status as “Picked up” and optionally send a custom email notification to the customer.
Local Pickup is a shipping method for WooCommerce that allows customers to choose to pick up the order from your store. Once a local pickup order is received, WooCommerce uses the same order flow for the local pickup orders and orders with other shipping methods and when you set a local pickup order as Completed, the customer receives the same order confirmation email.
Advanced Local Pickup helps you handle those orders more conveniently by extending the WooCommerce Local Pickup shipping option, it lets you mark these orders as Ready for Pickup and automatically send your customers email notification with pickup instructions. You can also mark orders as Picked up and optionally send your customer a custom email notification.
- Ready for Pickup order status emails – notify your customers by email when their order is ready for pickup
- Picked up order status – optionally send your customers an email after their order was pickup up
- Set pick up instructions – location name, address, work hours and special instructions
- Customize the order status emails subject, heading and content
- Customize the pickup instruction display on the order status emails
- Add pickup location and details to the Processing order email
- Add pickup location and details to the order received page
You will need WooCommerce 3.0 or newer.
The Advanced Local Pickup for WooCommerce plugin is localized/ translatable by default, we added translation to the following languages:
- English – default, always included
- Spanish (Spain)
- French (France)
- Upload the folder ‘woo-advaned-local-pickup
to the/wp-content/plugins/` folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to plugin setting under WooCommerce > Local Pickup