With Advanced Cron Manager you can manage WP Cron events:
- view all registered events
- search events
- execute manually any event
- add new events
- pause events
- delete (unschedule) events
- ready-to-copy-paste PHP implementation for each event
- bulk actions on events
- block WP Cron spawning and get instructions how to set Server Scheduler
- view all registered schedules
- add new schedules
- edit schedules
- remove schedules
Advanced Cron Manager PRO
PRO version includes
- Cron Logger – log cron’s execution times easily
- Events rescheduling – change event next execution date to control server load
- Error catcher – catch cron task’s fatal errors and get them displayed in the log
- Performance stats – see how much time and memory particular event took
- Debug tool – log any useful informations from Cron callback
Informations about WP Cron
Please remember – after deactivation of this plugin added Schedules will be not available. Added Events will still work.
Important – WordPress Cron is depended on the User. WP Cron fires only on the page visit so it can be inaccurate.
Download and install this plugin from Plugins -> Add New admin screen.
Plugin’s page sits under Tools menu item.