Ads.txt Admin is a simple tool that allows you to manage your ads.txt file from your WordPress dashboard.
Publishers now need an ads.txt file to be on their site. Publishers need to authorise sellers and resellers of their site advertising. Large ad buyers like Google and Facebook will no longer buy from publishers not running an ads.txt file
Ads.txt Admin makes this process simple.
Ads.txt Admin is a simple tool that manages this process without having to manually edit the ads.txt file every time you add or delete an ad sales partner for your site.
What does Ads.txt Admin do?
- Creates ads.txt file for your site
- Manages all authorised sellers and re-sellers
- Allows you to enter new reseller/seller partners using our simple-to-use form
- Previews all your changes
- Allows you to edit, save or delete details of your ads.txt file in real-time
- Gives you option to indicate to buyers that you do not have any resellers/sellers
- Works with WordPress Multisite
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ads-txt-admindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Ads.txt Admin to configure the plugin
- Makes sure you don’t have an ads.txt file in the root directory. If you have, rename or remove it.
- Makes sure you have Rewrites enabled
- Adblock users: Adblock could block some plugin files. It contains ‘ads’ in the name/url. Please make sure you have whitelisted the domain on which Ads.txt Admin is installed.