Are you looking for an easy to use way to manage all your adverts from the dashboard? AdRotate is easy to set up, easy to use and is built for your website.
AdRotate is designed to be simple to use, yet offers a professional set of features for newcomers and experiences users alike.
Some of the AdRotate Features
- Works with any advert
- Place random, or selected, adverts anywhere on your site
- Easily manage Adverts
- Easily manage Groups
- Easily manage Assets and media
- Track clicks, impressions and calculate the Cick-Through-Rate (CTR)
- Disguise adverts from ad blockers so they’re less likely to be blocked
- Automagically disable Ads after they expire
- Use shortcodes anywhere they are supported
- Place widgets for single adverts or groups
- Insert PHP snippets in your theme files to put Adverts anywhere on your site
- Dashboard and Email notifications when Adverts are about to expire or need attention
- Easily set up groups of Adverts in a grid, column or row
- Preview Adverts when editing
- Advert statistics
- Automatically delete short running adverts and stats after they expire
- Advertisers can add/edit/manage their own Adverts
- Geo Targeting for every country and city
- Mobile Adverts
- Portable Adverts
- Export statistics to CSV files
AdRotate and AdRotate Professional share many features. But some features are exclusively available in AdRotate Professional. Learn more about AdRotate Professional on my website.
- English (default)
- Other translations available are provided by community
Installing the plugin is as easy as searching for “AdRotate Arnan” or simply “AdRotate” in your plugin dashboard and clicking “Install Now” from your dashboards plugin page. Just like every other plugin.
Once activated, a new menu called “AdRotate” appears in the WordPress navigation from which you handle everything in AdRotate.
For more detailed instructions check out the installation steps on the AdRotate website.