The AdPlugg WordPress Ad Plugin works in conjunction with the FREE
adplugg.com ad service.
The AdPlugg WordPress Ad Plugin includes the following awesome features:
- Ability to add your AdPlugg ads to your WordPress site from the WordPress Administrator with no access to the underlying source code required.
- Ability to add you AdPlugg ads to any Widget Area on your site by dragging the AdPlugg Widget into that area.
- Support for Zones allowing you to put different ads in different locations on a page.
- Support for Facebook Instant Articles allowing you to include ads in your FBIA feed.
- Support for AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) allowing you to include ads in your AMP pages.
- GDPR compliant.
- Works with AdPlugg’s Free and Pro versions.
PS: You’ll need a free adplugg.com Access Code in order to use the plugin.
AdPlugg Service Features
The FREE AdPlugg Ad Service includes the following amazing features:
- Ad Rotating – Rotate which ads are displayed or the relative positioning of multiple ads.
- Ad Scheduling – Set the start and stop dates for an individual ad or group of ads.
- Ad Tracking – Track ad impressions and ad clicks.
- Analytics – View daily, monthly or yearly graphs of your impressions and clicks.
- Zones – Break your site up into different zones such as the top bar or side bar.
- Placements – Group your ads into placements to simplify management and tracking.
- Easy Setup – Easily create and setup your ads.
- Timed Rotate – Set your ads to rotate after a set interval.
- GDPR compliant – Serve ads while adhering to the privacy rules of the GDPR.
The PRO AdPlugg Ad Service adds the following additional features:
- Downloadable PDF, Excel and CSV Reports
- Unlimited Scaling
- Additional targeting options (such as targeting ads by on-page meta tags).
- Ability to serve ad tags from third party systems such as Google AdSense.
The BUSINESS AdPlugg Ad Service adds the following additional features:
- Automatically send reports to your advertisers.
- Use geotargeting to show certain ads to users based on their geographic location.
- Configure ads to serve a specified number of impressions per month. Pace the impressions throughout the month.
- Configure ads to only show to each user once per day.
- Use Ad Groups to A/B test ads or show different messages.
- Serve skippable, in-stream ads within your video content (VAST/VPAID standards compliant).
- Serve ads within your newsletters and other emails.
- Upload the AdPlugg WordPress Ad Plugin to your blog.
- Activate it.
- Enter your adplugg.com Acccess Code.
- Drag the AdPlugg Ad Widget to the Widget Area where you want your ads to display.
- Optionally add the Zone machine name into the widget. This will make it so that the AdPlugg server only loads ads designated for the zone into the widget.
- Optionally Enable Facebook Instant Articles integration and drag AdPlugg widgets into your FBIA header.