- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload link.
- Select the plugin zip file (admin-menu-restriction.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin link.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Admin Menu Editor plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem