Simple plugin for disabling admin bar and preventing access to WordPress dashboard based on a user’s roles.
It is that simple 😀
Plugin is open source on GitHub. Issues and pull requests are welcome.
Plugins you will like:
- ProfilePress: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. More info here
- MailOptin – The best WordPress email optin forms, email automation & newsletters plugin in the market.
- EDD Paddle for WordPress – Accept payments through the Paddle.com payment gateway on Easy Digital Downloads.
Installing this plugin is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter Admin Bar & Dashboard Control. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select Admin Bar & Dashboard Control and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.