Add to Cart Button Labels for WooCommerce plugin lets you change text for Add to cart button.
Add to cart labels can be set:
- For individual products (i.e. on per product basis).
- For all products at once.
- By product category.
- By view (i.e. single product view and archives (e.g. category) view).
- By product type (simple, variable, external, grouped, other).
- By condition (standard product, free product, product with empty price, product is already in cart and more).
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Please visit Add to Cart Button Labels for WooCommerce plugin page.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Add to Cart Button Labels”.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Add to Cart Button Labels for WooCommerce plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem