Pinterest follow button is a very simple & attractive plugin allows WordPress blogger to reach it maximum followers on his Pinterest account. Pinterest is a web and mobile application company that offers a visual discovery, collection, sharing, and storage tool. Users create and share the collections of visual bookmarks as boards. Boards are created through a user selecting an item, page, website, etc.
- Pinterest Follow Button
- Pinterest Follow Button Widget Settings
- Customizable Widget Title
- Follow Button Size
- Multiple Follow Button For Different Pinterest Accounts
- New: Pinterest Follow Button
- New: Pinterest Follow Button Widget Settings
- New: Customizable Widget Title
- New: Follow Button Size
- New: Multiple Follow Button For Different Pinterest Accounts
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Add Pinterest Follow Button on Weblizar. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org.
We Need Your Support
It is really hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you are enjoying using our Add Pinterest Follow Button plugin and find it useful, then please post a Feedback. Your feedback will help us to encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
contact (at) weblizar (dot) com.
- Upload the entire add-pinterest-follow-button folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress admin.
- Activate your follow follow button in any sidebar widget area.