Abandoned Contact Form 7 plugin provides to track the Contact Form 7 form data even if the user does not submit the form. And, sends mail notification to each Abandoned user.
Features of Abandoned Contact Form 7
- Select your email ID field for Form in the form settings.
- Enable/Disable Option for multiple forms where you need in Contact Form 7.
- View the list of entries in the Admin side for Abandoned submission.
- In the list of Abandoned forms entry in admin side you can view IP addresses and other data which are filled-up by the user upto 10 Entries.
- Provision to send an email to a single user that abandoned the form.
- Facility to export the list of entire abandoned users upto 10 Entries.
- Also, An option to customize the mail body for Abandoned email upto 10 Entries.
Features of Abandoned Contact Form 7 Pro
We have released the PRO version of this plugin with extra advantageous features added. PRO Version 1.0 Released.
- In the list of Abandoned forms entry in admin side you can view IP addresses and other data which are filled-up by the user unlimited Entries.
- Facility to export the list of entire abandoned users unlimited Entries.
- You can schedule a time for sending emails to each abandoned user.
- You can set the “Status” of the user to send an email so we can manage not to send the same email again to the same user.
- You can easily manage the number of time emails sent to the user.
- Also, An option to customize the mail body for Abandoned email unlimited Entries.
- For schedule mails, we have the option of SMTP settings. Here, you can set SMTP from Plugin, no need to add another plugin for SMTP configuration.
PHP version : 5.6 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 3.0 and latest
Getting Help With WordPress
If you have any difficulties while using this Plugin, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Our professional impassioned WordPress experts provide profound and customer-oriented development of your project within short timeframes.
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the plugin-file-name.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will display confirming activation was successful.