404 Solution redirects page not found errors (404s) to pages that exist and logs the errors. Redirects can also be created based on the best possible match for the URL the visitor was most likely trying to reach.
- Highly configurable – redirect specific 404 URLs to any existing page.
- Automatically create redirects based on the URL the visitor was most likely trying to visit.
- Get a list of 404s as they happen.
- View logs of 404 pages and redirects including referrer data.
- WooCommerce compatible – pages, posts, products, and custom post types are supported.
- Display a list of page suggestions on a custom 404 page with a shortcode (any page can be a custom 404 page).
- Basic plugin usage statistics.
- Automatically remove redirects when the URL matches a new page or post.
- Automatically remove manual and automatic redirects once they are no longer used.
- Redirect based on regular expressions and include query data.
Convert your 404 traffic by providing your visitors with a better browsing experience and eliminate 404 errors on your site.
- Unzip the files and upload the contents to
- Activate the plugin.
- Use the
Settings -> 404 Solutionoptions page to set the options.